The Retirement Planning Center
Generate proposals for Defined Contribution/401(k) plans using our robust plan-design interface that features a jump-starting default template, census spreadsheet uploading/downloading, more classes than you could ever hope for (702 to be exact), and eye-catching reports. You can also use the plan comparison tool to evaluate a variety of allocation methods and determine the best fit for your client.
Features at a Glance
- Supported Plan Designs: 401(k), Defined Contribution, Defined Benefit
- Quick Plan Comparison: Create plan comparisons in 3 simple steps
- Easy Data Entry: Upload census data using an Excel file, or manually enter data directly into the system
- Powerful solving routines for New Comparability plans
- Professional and marketable report sets
- Unlimited Support
- Plan Comparisons
- Non-discrimination Testing
The Quick Plan Comparison
The Quick Plan Comparison is a simple, convenient way to compare four different plan designs side-by-side. The three step process begins with entering your basic plan information, then uploading a census, and printing the reports.
A single user account subscription for RPC New Comparability is billed at $110 per month (on a monthly basis, cancel any month) or $1,100 per year (billed once per year). Each account comes with unmetered plan count and system support; support may be provided to a designated data entry clerk in addition to the registered user.
If an annual subscription is purchased alongside an RPC Cash Balance annual subscription, there is a bundle discount of $220 per year; so annual subscriptions for RPC New Comparability & Cash Balance together are $3,080.
Please contact us if you are interested in a live product demo, a one-week trial, or group or enterprise pricing.